More CSS tips and tricks
24th July 2003
- Lachlan Cannon shows off some neat tricks for styling forms with minimal markup on the freshly redesigned illuminosity. I used his CSS for the forms in the comment authentication prototype and it worked a treat.
- Adam Kalsey struts his stuff with techniques for dotted borders in IE and a nice new rounded box corners method.
- Dave Shea reclaims Times New Roman. I’d been avoiding it for so long I’d completely missed the idea of sprucing it up with CSS. Lovely.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023