Clearing out another several days worth of tabs. Some day I’m gonna get me a link-roll.
- Zeldman’s presentation on web standards, including a gallery of commercial sites designed with CSS.
- mezzoblue is now in CSS, accompanied by great news of a revivial of the excellent glasshaus web development book series.
- Anobind, a Pythonic XML API.
- Pseudo Design’s Bridgeport design journal: Day 1: Intro and Day 2: Technology Choice.
- Dive Into Python: The peculiar nature of and and or (who says Python doesn’t have a tertiary statement?)
- Doug Bowman adds his own special flair to the link-blog concept.
- Max Design: Ideal line length for content using ems.
- Python Cookbook: MySQL and accessing database results by field. Further Python database documentation on DevShed (MySQL) and amk.ca (DB_API).
- Dorothea is planning a new weblog to cover Echo/Pie/Whatever, with a focus on non-technical people. Drop her a line if you think you can help.
- Adding built in XPath support to PostrgreSQL.
- New Google Operator (~, for finding keyword synonyms) and tips on understanding what it does.
- Ben Hammersley explains how XML namespaces add context, compares them to poetry(!)