Leonard’s Mozilla links
Leonard Lin has blogged a whole bunch of useful Mozilla links. He also has this to say about mouse gestures:
OK, some people like gestures. I don’t because I like dragging my mouse around and highlighting stuff randomly.
So do I—that’s why I’ve got gestures configured to my right mouse button :) Judging by Leonard’s blog he uses OS X on a Mac, which I’m guessing comes with a one button mouse. The gesture package allows you to set a modified key that must be held down to activate gestures but I can’t see that this provides any real benefit over using a keyboard shortcut.
More recent articles
- AI-enhanced development makes me more ambitious with my projects - 27th March 2023
- I built a ChatGPT plugin to answer questions about data hosted in Datasette - 24th March 2023
- Weeknotes: AI won't slow down, a new newsletter and a huge Datasette refactor - 22nd March 2023
- Don't trust AI to talk accurately about itself: Bard wasn't trained on Gmail - 22nd March 2023
- A conversation about prompt engineering with CBC Day 6 - 18th March 2023
- Could you train a ChatGPT-beating model for $85,000 and run it in a browser? - 17th March 2023