Leonard’s Mozilla links
6th September 2002
OK, some people like gestures. I don’t because I like dragging my mouse around and highlighting stuff randomly.
So do I—that’s why I’ve got gestures configured to my right mouse button :) Judging by Leonard’s blog he uses OS X on a Mac, which I’m guessing comes with a one button mouse. The gesture package allows you to set a modified key that must be held down to activate gestures but I can’t see that this provides any real benefit over using a keyboard shortcut.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023
- Weeknotes: Plugins for LLM, sqlite-utils and Datasette - 5th August 2023
- Catching up on the weird world of LLMs - 3rd August 2023
- Run Llama 2 on your own Mac using LLM and Homebrew - 1st August 2023