Arouse your PC
Why be Semantic when you can be Romantic?
Well, buddy ol’ pal, the pornoWeb already exists. The Semantic Web is all about making computers aroused, not humans. When computers are aroused, they’re much happier pleasing the idiot desires of us fleshlings. So, really, the Semantic Web is about survival and prevention—I’d much rather have happy, complacent computers than angry robots plotting to overthrow the human regime.
I’m pretty sure it’s bad manners to quote an entire post like that but Morbus’s comment just didn’t seem to work if I broke it up any smaller :) To make up for it, here’s an extra plug for the Disobey Nonsense Network (and a plug for AmphetaDeskas well, a very cool desktop RSS aggregator).
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023