Testing Pingback client
11th September 2002
This post exists partly to list the blogs I know of that support PingBack, but mostly to help test my new PingBack client implementation.
- Hixie welcomes feedback on his text/html document.
- Aquarion links to the above.
- Stuart is having problems getting Mozilla gestures to work on Linux.
- Mort has a b2 PingBack client.
- Michel tries it out.
Fingers crossed... here goes!
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023