5th July 2002
I personally believe that being intellectually open, to the point of promiscuity, not only helps further technology and society, but is an ethical issue as well. We have too many barriers to intellectual progress and these need to be eliminated.
To that end, I have created this website as a public diary. I publish all my bookmarks and any relevant topics which I feel might benefit the public.
Kevin runs one heck of a blog, which true to the above quote covers a massive range of interests. I’m inspired :)
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023