I personally believe that being intellectually open, to the point of promiscuity, not only helps further technology and society, but is an ethical issue as well. We have too many barriers to intellectual progress and these need to be eliminated.
To that end, I have created this website as a public diary. I publish all my bookmarks and any relevant topics which I feel might benefit the public.
Kevin runs one heck of a blog, which true to the above quote covers a massive range of interests. I’m inspired :)
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023