Security and coding style
20th December 2002
A couple of good web development security resources:
- The Peon’s Guide To Secure System Development—why most software is insecure, why this is a bad thing and some sugestions for strategies to improve the situation.
I also found myself reading the Linux Kernel Coding Style document for some reason, and learnt some useful lessons about writing effective C (should I ever need to delve in to that language).
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023
- Weeknotes: Plugins for LLM, sqlite-utils and Datasette - 5th August 2023
- Catching up on the weird world of LLMs - 3rd August 2023
- Run Llama 2 on your own Mac using LLM and Homebrew - 1st August 2023