Seashells. This is a really useful tool for monitoring the status of a long-running CLI script on another device. You can run any command and pipe its output to “nc seashells.io 1337”—which will then return the URL to a temporary web page which you can view on another device (including a mobile phone) to see the constantly updating output of that command.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023