Seashells. This is a really useful tool for monitoring the status of a long-running CLI script on another device. You can run any command and pipe its output to “nc seashells.io 1337”—which will then return the URL to a temporary web page which you can view on another device (including a mobile phone) to see the constantly updating output of that command.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023