For many, crypto had become an identity, a way to feel smart and subversive and on the cutting edge of a new technology. What happens to that self-image when its foundation erodes? When instead of being someone’s savvy son or daughter, you are the sheepish adult child who has to explain where the family savings went?
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023