For many, crypto had become an identity, a way to feel smart and subversive and on the cutting edge of a new technology. What happens to that self-image when its foundation erodes? When instead of being someone’s savvy son or daughter, you are the sheepish adult child who has to explain where the family savings went?
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023