Tech debt metaphor maximalism (via) I’ve long been a fan of the metaphor of technical debt, because it implies that taking on some debt is OK provided you’re strategic about how much you take on and how quickly you pay it off. Avery Pennarun provides the definitive guide to thinking about technical debt, including an extremely worthwhile explanation of how financial debt works as well.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023