Guppe Groups. This is a really neat mechanism for helping build topic-oriented communities on Mastodon: follow @email@example.com to join (or create) a group, then that account will re-broadcast any messages from people in that group who mention the group in their message.
I found it via the histodons group. I was pondering how something like this might work this recently, so it’s great to see someone has built it already.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023