GROUNDHOG-DAY.com (via) “The leading Groundhog Day data source”. I love this so much: it’s a collection of predictions from all 59 groundhogs active in towns scattered across North America (I had no idea there were that many). The data is available via a JSON API too.
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023