"You are GPT-3". Genius piece of prompt design by Riley Goodside. “A long-form GPT-3 prompt for assisted question-answering with accurate arithmetic, string operations, and Wikipedia lookup. Generated IPython commands (in green) are pasted into IPython and output is pasted back into the prompt (no green).” Uses “Out[” as a stop sequence to ensure GPT-3 stops at each generated iPython prompt rather than inventing the output itself.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023