Fullmoon (via) A “fast and minimalistic web framework” written in Lua, based on Redbean. The documentation for this is fantastic, and because it uses Redbean the development experience is to download the Redbean executable (which runs on every platform) and then drop your own Lua scripts into it using zip.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023