Learn Go with tests. I really like this approach to learning a new language: start by learning to write tests (which gets you through hello world, environment setup and test running right from the beginning) and use them to explore the language. I also really like how modern Go development no longer depends on the GOPATH, which I always found really confusing.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023