How to push tagged Docker releases to Google Artifact Registry with a GitHub Action. Ben Welsh’s writeup includes detailed step-by-step instructions for getting the mysterious “Workload Identity Federation” mechanism to work with GitHub Actions and Google Cloud. I’ve been dragging my heels on figuring this out for quite a while, so it’s great to see the steps described at this level of detail.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023