How to push tagged Docker releases to Google Artifact Registry with a GitHub Action. Ben Welsh’s writeup includes detailed step-by-step instructions for getting the mysterious “Workload Identity Federation” mechanism to work with GitHub Actions and Google Cloud. I’ve been dragging my heels on figuring this out for quite a while, so it’s great to see the steps described at this level of detail.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023