A Complete Guide To Accessible Front-End Components. I’m so excited about this article: it brings together an absolute wealth of resources on accessible front-end components, including many existing component implementations that are accessible out of the box. Date pickers, autocomplete widgets, modals, menus—all sorts of things that I’ve been dragging my heels on implementing because I didn’t fully understand their accessibility implications.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023