Culture is the Behavior You Reward and Punish (via) Jocelyn Goldfein describes an intriguing exercise for discovering your company culture: imagine a new hire asking for advice on what makes people successful there, and use that to review what behavior is rewarded and discouraged.
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023