Culture is the Behavior You Reward and Punish (via) Jocelyn Goldfein describes an intriguing exercise for discovering your company culture: imagine a new hire asking for advice on what makes people successful there, and use that to review what behavior is rewarded and discouraged.
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023