trustme (via) This looks incredibly useful. Run “python -m trustme” and it will create three files for you: server.pem, server.key and a client.pem client certificate, providing a certificate for “localhost” (or another host you spefict) using a fake certificate authority. Looks like it should be the easiest way to test TLS locally.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023