Why Your Christian Friends and Family Members Are So Easily Fooled by Conspiracy Theories (via) I think the title undersells this: this is a really great piece of writing on conspiracy theories, why people fall for them and why it’s so hard to dig people back out again—regardless of any particular religion, despite being written for a Christian audience.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023