Ray Bandar's Bone Palace (via) The hundredth museum I’ve posted to Niche Museums, and this one is my absolute favourite. Ray Bandar spent sixty years collecting over 7,000 animal skulls and putting them on display in his house and basement. Natalie managed to score us a tour a few weeks before the entire collection was donated to the California Academy of Sciences. It was the most amazing room I’ve ever been in.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023