Get your own Pocket OAuth token (via) I hate it when APIs make you jump through extensive hoops just to get an access token for pulling data directly from your own personal account. I’ve been playing with the Pocket API today and it has a pretty complex OAuth flow, so I built a tiny Flask app on Glitch which helps go through the steps to get an API token for your own personal Pocket account.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023