A Conspiracy To Kill IE6 (via) Cracking story by Chris Zacharias about how a team of engineers at YouTube back in 2009 took advantage of some exploits in YouTube’s organization structure (left over from their acquisition by Google) to ship a vague IE6 deprecation warning banner on one of the world’s highest traffic websites, inspiring many other similar banners and resulting in a 10% drop in global IE6 traffic.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023