Repository driven development (via) I’m already a big fan of keeping documentation and code in the same repo so you can update them both from within the same code review, but this takes it even further: in repository driven development every aspect of the code and configuration needed to define, document, test and ship a service live in the service repository—all the way down to the configurations for reporting dashboards. This sounds like heaven.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023