Seeking the Productive Life: Some Details of My Personal Infrastructure (via) Stephen Wolfram’s 15,000 word epic about his personal approach to productivity, developed over the past thirty years. This is a fascinating document—I found myself thinking “surely there can’t be more information than this” and then spotting that the scrollbar wasn’t even a third done yet. Very hard to summarize: it turns out if you’re the work-from-home CEO of your own privately held 800 person company you can construct some very opinionated habits.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023