The Guardian’s nifty old-article trick is a reminder of how news organizations can use metadata to limit misinformation (via) The Guardian displays prominent banners on news stories from more than a year ago warning that it is an older article to help prevent accidental or intentional spread of misinformation using their content as ammunition. Impressively they also display the year prominently on the card images they serve as social media previews fir older articles.
- AI-enhanced development makes me more ambitious with my projects - 27th March 2023
- I built a ChatGPT plugin to answer questions about data hosted in Datasette - 24th March 2023
- Weeknotes: AI won't slow down, a new newsletter and a huge Datasette refactor - 22nd March 2023
- Don't trust AI to talk accurately about itself: Bard wasn't trained on Gmail - 22nd March 2023
- A conversation about prompt engineering with CBC Day 6 - 18th March 2023
- Could you train a ChatGPT-beating model for $85,000 and run it in a browser? - 17th March 2023