tsv-utils (via) Powerful collection of CLI tools for processing TSV files, written in D for performance and released by eBay. Includes a csv2tsv conversion tool. You can download an archive of pre-built binaries for Linux and OS X from their releases page: worked fine on my Mac.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023