How did the Roman Republic determine its budget? Fascinating answer on the AskHistorians subreddit about how taxation worked in the Roman Empire. Since the republic was almost permanently at war, and was very good at it, no taxes were levied on Roman citizens in Italy from 167 B.C. onwards.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023