Family fun with deepfakes. Or how I got my wife onto the Tonight Show. deepfakes is dystopian nightmare technology: take a few thousand photos of two different people with similar shaped faces and you can produce an extremely realistic video where you swap one person’s face for the other. Unsurprisingly it’s being used for porn. This is a pleasantly SFW explanation of how it works, complete with a demo where Sven Charleer swaps his wife Elke for Anne Hathaway on the Tonight Show.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023