Cypress (via) Promising looking new open source testing framework for full-blown web integration testing—a modern alternative to Selenium. I spent five minutes playing with the demo and was really impressed by it—especially their “time travel” feature which lets you hover over a passed test and see the state of the browser when each of those assertions was executed.
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023