gillyb/sensitive: A native desktop version of the kibana sense plugin. I love using the Sense UI for developing against Elasticsearch, but it’s infuriatingly hard to obtain these days. You can install it as a Kibana plugin but I work with multiple Elasticsearch instances and I don’t want to have to get it installed on all of them. Until recently I was using a Chrome extension for it, but that’s now been disabled as containing malware and removed from the Chrome extension store. I’ve now switched to Sensitive, which packages Sense up as a native OS X application using Electron.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023