Using SVG as placeholders — More Image Loading Techniques. This is such a good idea: generate a tiny SVG placeholder for an image, and display that until the image itself has loaded. This article explores potential ways of generating those SVGs in some depth.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023