An Early History of Pony. Pony is an interesting looking new programming language, built around actor-based concurrency on top of a mathematically proved type system. The history of the language makes for interesting reading: it’s based on experience with actor libraries in C at an investment bank, combined with research into type systems at Imperial College London.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023