Using userstream to listen to events for each user doesn’t seem practicable for an application with thousands of users.
My answer to Using userstream to listen to events for each user doesn’t seem practicable for an application with thousands of users. on Quora
Sounds like you need Site streams: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/str...
“Site Streams allows services, such as web sites or mobile push services, to receive real-time updates for a large number of users.”
More recent articles
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023