Where can I find a copy of Y Combinator’s user manual (as mentioned in the most recent book by Randall Stross)?
My answer to Where can I find a copy of Y Combinator’s user manual (as mentioned in the most recent book by Randall Stross)? on Quora
You can’t—the manual is confidential and only available to YC founders. If you want to read it, you need to get in to YC!
That said, a great deal of the information YC companies rely on is made available to the public in Paul Graham’s essays, including information that was originally just part of the user manual.
More recent articles
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023
- download-esm: a tool for downloading ECMAScript modules - 2nd May 2023
- Let's be bear or bunny - 1st May 2023
- Weeknotes: Miscellaneous research into Rye, ChatGPT Code Interpreter and openai-to-sqlite - 1st May 2023