What are the best books/tutorials to begin learning about memcached?
My answer to What are the best books/tutorials to begin learning about memcached? on Quora
There isn’t really enough of memcached to justify a whole book—it’s a pretty straight-forward API.
It’s always interesting hearing about advanced usage patterns for it though. Again, these don’t necessarily justify a book but they are frequently presented at conferences.
Here’s one video that may be relevant: High Performance Caching with Rails—a session at GoRuCo 2012 by Matt Duncan
Here’s our full collection of 36 slides and video from talks about memcached: Conference coverage about Memcached on Lanyrd
More recent articles
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023