Where can I find great Java/Scala developers in London?
My answer to Where can I find great Java/Scala developers in London? on Quora
There are quite a few Scala events in London—here are the ones we know about at the moment: http://lanyrd.com/topics/scala/i...
The Scala Days conference at the Barbican in April looks like a particularly good place to find Scala developers. Since it’s still a relatively niche language I imagine there are a bunch of Java developers who would like the opportunity to work with it full time.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023