Where can I find great Java/Scala developers in London?
22nd January 2012
My answer to Where can I find great Java/Scala developers in London? on Quora
There are quite a few Scala events in London—here are the ones we know about at the moment: http://lanyrd.com/topics/scala/i...
The Scala Days conference at the Barbican in April looks like a particularly good place to find Scala developers. Since it’s still a relatively niche language I imagine there are a bunch of Java developers who would like the opportunity to work with it full time.
More recent articles
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023
- DALL-E 3, GPT4All, PMTiles, sqlite-migrate, datasette-edit-schema - 30th October 2023
- Now add a walrus: Prompt engineering in DALL-E 3 - 26th October 2023
- Execute Jina embeddings with a CLI using llm-embed-jina - 26th October 2023