What are the best things to do, see, or eat in Marrakech?
My answer to What are the best things to do, see, or eat in Marrakech? on Quora
Stay in a Riad. We stayed in Riad Laârouss and absolutely loved it—the best place we stayed in Morocco or Egypt (and we were travelling in North Africa for three months). Peaceful, friendly and with a plunge pool for cooling off. http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/...
It’s also in a really good location—far enough away from the main tourist square that you can get thoroughly lost in the medina. Exploring is definitely the best activity.
Marrakech has some amazing restaurants—our favourite for traditional Moroccan food was a place called Ksar Essaoussan—it’s down a series of progressively scarier back alleyways, which makes it all the more spectacular when the door opens on to a beautiful courtyard. Great hospitality there. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/moro...
More recent articles
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023
- download-esm: a tool for downloading ECMAScript modules - 2nd May 2023
- Let's be bear or bunny - 1st May 2023
- Weeknotes: Miscellaneous research into Rye, ChatGPT Code Interpreter and openai-to-sqlite - 1st May 2023