What boardgame is the best to play for a scheming rat bastard?
My answer to What boardgame is the best to play for a scheming rat bastard? on Quora
Junta is a lot of fun: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardga...
You’re a member of the ruling military Junta of a banana republic, and you have to backstab your family members for political power, which you then turn in to cash stashed away in your swiss bank account.
The games by Terrorbull are great for backstabbing too: War on Terror the Board Game (a modern classic, although it does take about 6 hours to play—think Risk with added terrorism) and Crunch! the card game, which simulates the credit crunch from the point of view of money-grubbing bankers with apparently remarkable accuracy: http://www.terrorbullgames.co.uk/
More recent articles
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023