doc/beatings.txt (via) Rubberhose is a disk encryption system developed by the founder of Wikileaks that implements deniable cryptography—different keys reveal different parts of the encrypted data, and it is impossible to prove that all of the keys have been divulged. Here, Julian Assange explains how this works with a scenario involving Alice and the Rubber-hose-squad.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023