A successful Git branching model (via) This looks eminently sensible. The master branch is used for production-ready code, and is only updated by merging from either release branches or emergency hotfix branches. A develop branch is used for integration (from feature branches), and is branched to create release branches when a release is nearly ready. It’s all comprehensively documented and comes with some well-designed diagrams.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023