jQuery special events. Ben Alman’s comprehensive guide to jQuery’s special events API, which allows you to register new kinds of events that can then be attached and detached using jQuery’s bind and unbind methods. Ben’s clickoutside event is a particularly useful example.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023