PhotoSketch turns a rough sketch in to a photo montage (via) Computer vision is really exciting at the moment—Photosketch is an application which takes a rough labeled sketch, finds images matching the labels, filters them by the sketched shapes and composes them in to a not-too-bad photo montage. As wmf on Hacker News points out, “this technology has epic potential in the LOLcat market”.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023