YouTube Enables Deep Linking Within Videos. Add #t=1m45s to the end of a YouTube URL to jump to that spot. I’d be a lot more impressed by this if visiting a YouTube link in the UK didn’t use IP geo targetting to redirect me to uk.youtube.com, losing the fragment identifier and hence the #t specifier in the process.
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023