Maglev has begun to publish glowing performance numbers well in advance of actually running anything at all. They haven’t started running the RubySpecs and have no compatibility story today. You can’t actually get Maglev yet and run anything on it. It’s worse than Vaporware, it’s Presentationware.
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023