Domain-Driven Design in an Evolving Architecture. How the team at guardian.co.uk used Domain-Driven Design in their recent two year rebuild. The core of DDD is having end users involved with domain modeling, which results in a shared domain language that should be understood by everyone involved.
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023