Domain-Driven Design in an Evolving Architecture. How the team at guardian.co.uk used Domain-Driven Design in their recent two year rebuild. The core of DDD is having end users involved with domain modeling, which results in a shared domain language that should be understood by everyone involved.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023