The problem of grues is, of course, their recursive nature. To wit: A) Grues are found wherever it is very dark. B) There are no light sources on the inside of a grue. Therefore, being eaten by a grue is a fate which entails being eaten by an infinite number of progressively smaller grues, presumably nested in a geometrically complicated and interesting way.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023