7th March 2006
For the sake of completeness, I’m also releasing the notes I made in preparation for the talk (PDF). These are pretty rough and don’t match what I actually said very closely but they might be of interest in any case.
The photos in the presentation were all found using Flickr’s awesome Creative Commons search feature.
There’s a lot of interest in the slides as a single file. The PDF is 50MB thanks to all of the images, but I’ll see about getting it hosted on the ETech site. In the mean-time, I’ve posted higher quality copies of the slides to Flickr.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023