Let a thousand conspiracy theories bloom
I’m about to hit the sack, but current indications are that Bush has won Ohio by a couple of percentage points and thus has been re-elected as President of the United States.
Ohio. Isn’t that the state that Diebold president Walden O’Dell promised to deliver to the Republicans?
I don’t know if Ohio voters used Diebold machines. If they did, I’m certainly not about to say that the machines were fixed in any way. But the problem with voting machines without a paper trail is that there’s no way anyone can be absolutely certain that the election wasn’t stolen. In a modern democracy, that just ain’t healthy.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023