14th September 2003
There follow two of the weirdest emails I have ever received through my contact form. The first is a fascinating rant against standards compliant client side scripting:
In the smae vein, I beg of you to use the DOM.all of IE exclusively and turn your back on Netscape and its clones.
The second is just plain odd. I can only guess it has something to do with this entry.
Eat grassfed beef...now its the real McCoy...full-flavored beef that is heart healthy and rich in Omega-3 and CLA. Try GrasslandBeef.com
Grain fed beef is not heart healthy...and I used to eat it all the time and really gained weight and increased my cholesterol...and now that I have found grass fed beef, it is going down and I actually prefer the taste of bland grain fed products.
More recent articles
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023
- DALL-E 3, GPT4All, PMTiles, sqlite-migrate, datasette-edit-schema - 30th October 2023